C++ Software Engineer
5415 N. Mountwood Drive
Chicago , IL 60640, United States
$122000 a year
SF Technology - Company Overview Why be a government contractor when you can be a government innovator? Come work for an organization that has creativity, innovation, and drive rooted throughout its DNA. We are not like the others. At SF Technology we don't just create the best solutions we execute them in collaboration with our customers. Creating the best solutions starts with the best ideas and that requires the best people. We want people willing to out hustle the haters until they ask if we are hiring. Own The Outcome and join our culture of innovation and creativity. Bring It! C++ Software Engineer * Clearance: US Citizen or Permanent Resident * Location: Portland, OR, Chantilly, VA, St. Louis, MO, or San Diego, CA * Years of Experience: 2-7 The C++ Software Engineer will be a member of an engineering team to develop and maintain software applications operating on Windows Linux, and Android. In this role, you will research, design, develop and enhance software applications and systems. Responsibilities may include: * Use modern DevOps processes and tools * Write well-designed, testable code. * Integrate API's from 3rd party vendors. * Research, design, and develop software prototypes and products * Maintain and enhance existing software functionality. * Assist systems engineers with debugging and testing. Own It! Required Skills:
• Experience developing software applications C++ (11,14), OOP, Multi-threaded application development.
• Proficient knowledge of OOP design.
• Experience performing software testing at the unit, integration, and system testing levels.
• Experience integrating 3rd party SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
• Experience with CLion and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and higher.
• Experience working on Windows and Linux platforms.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with modern CMake. Desired (but not required) Skills:
• Application of SAFe Agile Methodologies.
• Ability to work with Geo-dispersed DevOps teams.
• Experience building , modifying and deploying with containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
• Experience with TCP/UDP Socket programming .
• Experience deploying to cloud environments.
• CUDA development.
• Distributed Processing Methodologies, such as OpenMPI, HPX.
• Proficient to Expert knowledge of Geospatial libraries (i.e. GDAL, LIBLAS, OSSIM ...).
• Exposure/Interest using Computer Vision libraries (i.e. OpenCV, CImage ...).
• Exposure/Interest using Machine Learning frameworks (i.e. Caffee, Tensorflow …). Dream It! * Challenging work in support of US Intelligence Community - a Mission that Matters! * Access to our State of the art custom facility. * Crazy smart and collaborative coworkers. * Regular engagement with company leadership * Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks * Medical * Dental * Vision * Life Insurance * Disability (Short and Long Term) * Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * Flexible Spending Accounts * 401(k) with company match * Paid Time Off * Tuition Reimbursement * Stock Options *Based on Career Level
1 to 2 Years work experience
Job ID: #11 Posted At: 2019-02-15