Machine Learning Developer - Intern
5415 N. Mountwood Drive
Chicago , IL 60640, United States
$5500 a month
We’re looking for a diverse group of highly talented recent graduates and final year students to apply for our paid 10-week Summer Internship.
Machine Learning Developer / Data Scientist - to work closely with the technical lead to develop products that will leverage the operation / data metrics. This is a developer role so experience of hands on coding and development is required. Knowledge of big data and experience of data analysis using Python and ML Algorithms for prediction making. For this role we are looking for a masters level candidate.
Our ten-week summer internship runs from 20th May until 26th July
• Graduating between May 2019 and June 2020
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
• Have the right to work full time and unrestricted in the US after graduation
• Must be able to work 36.25 hours a week throughout the course of the 10-week summer internship in Chicago
Stage 1 – Register on our careers page and upload a current CV and your personal statement.
Closing date 28th Feb 2019
Stage 2 - Candidates who meet our criteria will be invited to take part in a video interview
Stage 3 - We will be running an assesment session on the 14th March in our Hoboken office.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT ALONG WITH THEIR RESUME, A WRITTEN PERSONAL STATEMENT THAT EXPLAINS THE FOLLOWING IN DETAIL:
• Why you are the ideal candidate for acceptance onto the Internship program
• Which business area(s), roles(s) within publishing interests you and why. (This will help us match you to one of our internships).
Job ID: #15 Posted At: 2019-02-15