Lead Generation Manager
5415 N. Mountwood Drive
Chicago , IL 60640, United States
$123000 a year
Career Opportunity with SF Technology
Lead Generation Manager
Location: Overland Park, KS
Apply: SF Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
SF Technology is a rapidly growing tech startup in the social media management space. Our success is fueled by innovation, flexibility, sharing and listening. We place a high value on integrity and reliability in our fast-paced work environment.
SF Technology is seeking an experienced Lead Generation Manager to deliver qualified leads for our sales organization. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of lead generation strategies and systems, spanning across web and email marketing, event management, advertising and social media. The Lead Generation Manager will be responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly lead generation goals and coordinating with our Sales Manager to ensure timely follow-up.
• Manage our weekly webcast program for sales prospects, including planning, promotion, delivery, follow-up and reporting.
• Manage our company website, including content, landing pages, SEO and performance analysis.
• Administer our Google Adwords campaigns, including keyword analysis, ad content, bidding and budgeting, and reporting.
• Manage our email marketing program, including contact management, segmentation, lead nurturing, invitations and newsletters.
• Generate interest and demand through social networking.
• Produce customer case studies and testimonials as a lead generation tool.
• Serve as the primary liaison with our external marketing firm, coordinating with them on advertising opportunities, press announcements, speaking engagements and thought leadership content.
• Manage lead entry and processing in Salesforce, including integration with other marketing systems.
• Coordinate with the Sales Manager to ensure lead quality and timely follow-up.
• Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead reporting to our executive team.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
• Minimum 5 years experience in lead generation, preferably in the software/tech industry
• Experience with the following marketing systems:
• Google Adwords
• Email marketing solutions (MailChimp preferred)
• Social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +, YouTube, etc.)
• Form processing solutions (Wufoo preferred)
• Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills
• Solid understanding of print and web design principals; basic graphic design skills a plus
• Extreme attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Problem solver who thrives on collaboration
• Creative, self-motivated, flexible and eager to learn
Job ID: #19 Posted At: 2019-02-15