Software Engineer - Junior
5415 N. Mountwood Drive
Chicago , IL 60640, United States
$72000 a year
Play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. We are looking for someone who oozes passion, creativity, and a love of building great things. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build. You’ll have a ton of trust and responsibility. So, if challenges excite you, and you’re ready for a big one, let us know.
As a Junior Software Engineer you'll work with our customers to integrate Bolt on their websites. You'll manage the integration, support our customer's developers, and help clients go-live faster.
• Move fast, ship fast
• Build great things
• Take ownership of large integration projects
• Build plugins that integrates Bolt into other platforms.
• Maintain existing plugins and maintain documentation for them
• Be able to integrate our plugin into merchant shopping carts.
• Provide any technical support needed to move integration forward (css customization, answering technical questions, etc)
• Debug and fix technical issues arise during integration (eg., compatibility of custom discount module, handling of complex shipping rules)
• Incredible work ethic; work hard and ooze passion for what you produce
• Junior to Senior, anywhere from 1.5 - 20+ years of professional engineering experience
• Strong communication skills
• CS degree from top 100 school
• Must have the ability to write clean and understandable code
• Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Job ID: #10 Posted At: 2019-02-15