Enterprise Account Executive (Illinois)
5415 N. Mountwood Drive
Chicago , IL 60640, United States
$114000 a year
Because you belong at SF Technology
The Who, What, Where and Why
SF Technology is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects and customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
• 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
• Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
• Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
• Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned <$1M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
• Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
• Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
• Travel will be required <20% of the time.
SF Technology is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing SF Technology to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. SF Technology is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at SF Technology. Come join us.
Job ID: #16 Posted At: 2019-02-15